Application Design II | Final Task: Final Flutterflow Application - GOTOUR
FEILYCIA JOY KURNIAWAN / 0373400
Application Design II / Bachelor of Design (Honors) in Creative Media
Final Task: Gotour Final Application
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Lectures
2. Instructions
3. Final Task
4. Feedback
5. Reflection
LECTURES
WEEK 1
This week, Ms. Nurul introduced the module briefing and explained the tasks we need to complete. We also learned about the project expectations and what we should prepare for the semester. After that, we were introduced to FlutterFlow as a tool for creating app prototypes. We also learned how AI can be used as one source of feedback for our design work. However, we should still think critically and decide which AI feedback is useful instead of accepting everything directly.
WEEK 2
<iframe src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ct04-nbFsMYbfJjpwpknAdXn3ftCr6IX/preview" width="640" height="480"></iframe>
(changed)
TASK 1 : Self-Evaluation and Reflection
https://feilyciaprojects.blogspot.com/2026/04/application-design-ii.html
TASK 2: Hybrid Lo-Fidelity Mobile App Development
https://feilyciaprojects.blogspot.com/2026/06/application-design-ii-task-2-hybrid-lo.html
https://feilyciaprojects.blogspot.com/2026/07/application-design-ii-task-3-micro.html
FEEDBACK
WEEK 12
General Feedback - No feedback
WEEK 13
General Feedback - No feedback
WEEK 14
General Feedback - Showed my final app and the run through and Ms. Nurul said everything is already okay
Although I struggled for a bit at the beginning of the semester due to the unfamiliarity to the program, after using it for a while, I'm starting to get the hang of it. At first, I thought this software is similar to figma, which is wrong.
I was a bit confused on how the firebase works and how to store and pass on the data the users input. But after watching a few tutorials and asking my friends for help, I eventually figured it out.
Overall, I found flutterflow to be quite useful, especially if you just started to learn how to make an app.



Comments
Post a Comment